Monday, September 7, 2015

The Conclave Discussion

Hello everyone! While I am busily working for The Ed Greenwood Group, my personal projects are also still happening (just a tad bit slower than they were before). One of those projects is my two book set The Conclave.  I had the pleasure of workshopping it with Dave Robison, Andrew Weston and Mike Luoma on the distinguished (Parsecs Awards Finalist!) Roundtable Podcast.

One of the great things about RTP is that you can go listen to the episodes as many times as you want and you can also leave your thoughts for the the authors and presenters in the forums! If you have thoughts or questions about The Conclave please head on over to the forum and leave them for me! I'd love to hear from you!

Didn't get a chance to listen to my episode yet? That's alright, you can tune in to it here!


No comments:

Post a Comment