Monday, September 21, 2015

Discovering a new Genre and The Latest Updates

So, the best part about taking on new jobs is discovering new angles, new characters, new stories to tell. I've always been a darker story teller, and while that hasn't changed I have been working in the Science Fiction genre of late. So very different from horror. Sure there are elements of horror in scifi, but there is so much more room to play with different themes, add humor without poignant irony and generally get a new outlook on my craft. More details to come on this project later on :)

Another new thing is childrens literature. I've lately completed a text for a picture book that I'll be submitting to publishers. Wish me luck!

I have been remiss in posting this last week so here's The Latest:

In science

Making 3-D objects disappear: Ultrathin invisibility cloak created



In Horror:

Happy Birthday to Stephen King!

In Books and Movies:

The Green Inferno releasing Sept 25th 2015



The Best Horror of the Year volume 7


Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment