Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I am so excited to tell you all.....

I have officially joined The Ed Greenwood Group!!! (take a moment here to geek out with me my fellow gamers, because yes, I do in fact refer to The Archmage himself!!!!!)  So what does this mean? As a Creative in TEGG Sessorium I will be working with Mr. Greenwood and other amazing Creatives within some new world settings that Mr. Greenwood has created for this incredible new venture. In fact, I'll be writing in two different world settings and have signed on for a grand total of four books!! The first two to be released in 2019. I can't say more right now, but keep your eyes peeled for more wonderful news as I can give it to you. I am beyond excited and immensely grateful to be a part of TEGG.  Check out my Profile :)

Want to know more? Check it out here!        

Follow me on Twitter
Follow Mr. Greenwood on Twitter
Like my Facebook Page
Like Mr. Greenwood's Facebook Page


And stayed tuned. There is so much more to come.


For now
C.E. Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment