Thursday, June 16, 2016

Updates!

You guys! I'm doing cool stuff! Seriously, cool stuff. Here's an update. If you've followed me for awhile then you know I got accepted as a creative to The Ed Greenwood Group. (yes, THAT Ed Greenwood) what I failed to come and tell you guys is that not only am I a creative author, BUT I am also a Lore Guardian (squee!) what does that mean? That means that Ed has entrusted me to helm one of his shared world settings. This is an INCREDIBLE Honor and I am thrilled beyond words to be doing this. It's crazy and amazing and you guys are going to be able to follow along with my setting pretty soon. For now I'll tell you a little bit about it:

The Great Galactic Game is a space opera rife with danger, hilarity and opulence. You'll meet a vast array of characters and encounter all the wonders of space that we can create for you. And as soon as I can release more information I will.
I can give you this sneak peak at our logo!

Designed by the incomparable Dan Barrett who is my partner in this endeavor as the Art Director for our setting. Working with Dan is a blast and I am excited to be a part of this crazy Onder Librum thing. Keep up by clicking the link and sign up for an account, be sure to check out the currently released setting Hellmaw!


I'm also writing a chapter for this incredible anthology:
The Body Horror Book: An Analytical Look at Horror and Politics
Writing for this non-fiction book is beyond fun. It's also for a good cause. Proceeds from this book are going to support Epilepsy Action Australia. Take a look at the kickstarter for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment