Thursday, June 23, 2016

Story Boarding

So I'm trying something new. I'm outlining and story boarding my novels. For the first time. I have so many projects going on that I don't think there is any other way to keep it all straight.

Here's the breakdown of my current projects

TEGG editing.
The Unveiled- solo project
The Body Horror Book- collaborative project
Untitled Collaborative novel
The Children- short story for a contest
The Auction- short story for a contest
The Laird's Ken- TEGG Novel for The Great Galactic Game
World Building for the Great Galactic Game

and I'm sure I'm forgetting a thing or two. The point is, it's a lot. And I'm loving every minute
So, to keep it all straight, I'm story boarding my projects.
Which means:
Outlining
Scene creating
An ACTUAL cardboard trifold that I can pin scenes too and move then around.

It's really strange. But, fun. I think it's going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment